It's Friday, Friday, Gotta Get Down on Friday...

>> Friday, July 22, 2011

Is it just me, or has Rebecca Black ruined the joy of waking up on Fridays? It seems that every time I wake up to that which is the GLORIOUS Friday, I sing...

"It's Friday, Friday, Gotta Get Down on Friday. Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend..."
*shoot me in the face* (line credit: Kelsie Jones)

Regardless, I won't let that little jingle ruin my morning!

Today, I woke up around 6:30am - excited to shower and try my hand at my new $100+ makeup purchase from Sephora. I purchased Bare Minerals (starter kit), a couple new brushes and some Urban Decay products. I like makeup, but I've never been "good" at it. I follow blogs, watch tutorials and How To's, but I can't seem to kick this issue I have going on... I think one might call it, Laziness. Either way, I got 'er done and feelin' fine. However I believe I'm still a little on the shiny side... but we will just call that a pregnancy glow. Right?

Since today is Rebecca Black day, I decided to treat myself to a little treat - Tall, Decaf, Non Fat, No Whip White Mocha. Mmm... and oldie but a goodie. Upon ordering, the lovely barista misunderstood and repeated "1/2 Caf?" Feelin' frisky, I replied "Yes Please!" Mind you, I haven't had caffeine in a while. And if I had, it was a bit of a Coca Cola to try and calm my morning sickness down... so that took all the fun out of it. Now that I've killed over 3/4 of my drink, I felt the need to type a million miles an hour and talk about myself. I'm sure G Baby is performing a rendition of Cirque de Soleil in there... at least he/she is gettin' a workout!

This afternoon, the hubster gets home from a 2 week trip to the Cali Swag District where he ACED his second stint of training. The trainer said they have never given a trainee a 20 before, and Jamie snagged it. I'm such a proud lil' wifey.

The hubbie has to work this weekend in the A.T.L. and his boss suggested he bring me along. Thanks Boss! I believe we're staying at the Embassy Suites and he is taking me to a nice dinner tonight... on the company. Score! A FREE filet always seems to taste that much better.  After dinner, we plan to 'retire' to the room, order a movie and snuggle up in the King Size. I'm sOoO excited for this little get a way. A bit of a change from what I would have said 13 weeks ago... we would definitely be hittin' up Club Opera. ;) He will be a busy bee on Saturday morning so I'm hittin' up room service and might just try my hand at the mall. This could be trouble...

And that's my Friday. What are your plans for tonight?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP