Feel Good Friday

>> Friday, October 1, 2010

As the weekend approaches, I can feel myself getting antsy with all the possibilities of what this fabulous weekend will hold. First and foremost on my agenda, RUN.


Ever since Kelsie's Bachelorette Trip to the A.T.L., my friend 'Exercise & Diet' has been asking, "Where-oh-Where did my friend Lindsey go?" First I answer her (yes, my friend 'Exercise & Diet' is a her - DUH) with the line from Friends "WE WERE ON A BREAK!" But we all know that never works (thanks a lot Rachel), so I try a different approach... I say it's me not her, and that smooths things over. In fact, we still remain friends and plan to hang out in about 30 mins. I'm pretty excited to see her again.

After kickin' it old school with my long lost friend Exercise, I draw a blank about where to venture onward. Actually it's the opposite of Blank. There are several different ideas running thru my head.

Shall we go to Hog Wild at 7 for another lesson in Line Dancing?
Shall we go to the $1 movies and see Grown Ups (which I heard is hilarious, btw).
Shall we rent RedBox and watch Iron Man II?
Shall we get dressed up and hit a bar?

Most of the time my life consists of the ever-so entertaining option of NOTHING, so this is a nice change of pace. Unfortunately, my body has gotten quite used to doing Nothing and tends to crave this. Not good. Especially when I have a HAWT little Bebe number I've been meaning to wear but have yet to have an occasion. Is tonight the night? Could it be?!?!?

Maybe we can start the night with a drink outside at Scene and see where the liquid courage takes us. Yes, this sounds like a plan.


...but I'll swing by Redbox, just in case. :)

1 comments:

Lala,  October 1, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

hope you have a great weekend! Don't forget to exercise! ;)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP